Merchant: Luxury Mattress Gallery (LMG)
Buy independently on your own and our platform will form a group buy of like-minded buyers for better deals.
Dreamland- All about sleep, and you.
This mattress offers more surface ‘give’ and softer comfort. The Chiro Essential 2 features quilting under its surface fabric to lull you into deep slumber without compromising support and care.
- Mattress Fabric: Knitted with Certified* Anti-Microbial Protection Technology
- Ensures greater protection against harmful microorganisms.
- Spring System: Miracoil™
- Comfort Layer: Multi-layered & extra thick cushioning.
- Increased spinal support & comfort.
- Plush cushioning.
- Finest quilt tier detailing.
- Plushtop comfort for better comfort and back support.
(Initial prices before group buy discount)
Single (91 x 190 x 28)cm: $1180
Super Single (107 x 190 x 28)cm: $1380
Queen (152 x 190 x 28)cm: $1480
King (183 x 190 x 28)cm: $1780
Group Buy Discounts
The final discount is set based on number of buyers in the group on Group Buy end-date.
- 1 to 5 buyers in the group: 3% discount off the Initial Price.
- 6 to 10 buyers in the group: 5% discount off the Initial Price.
- More than 10 buyers in the group: 10% discount off the Initial Price.
Free Gifts (Orders purchased through group buy):
- Hotel Luxurious Micro fibre pillow(s) Worth $59 each. (S/SS- 1 Pillow , Queen/ King- 2 Pillows)
- Mattress cleaning vouchers Worth $128
- Material: High Density Foam Cushion
- Spring Type: Miracoil™– the world’s most advance spring system
- Fabric: Finest quilt detailing
- Height: 11 inch
- Mattress Feeling: Firm
- Others: Non-Flip Design, High Resiliency Foam Cushioning
Terms and Conditions
- Bedframe is not included.
- ALL Mattresses are Pre-order. To ensure you receive the highest quality, your order will be freshly crafted upon your order/ payment.
- Do allow 5-6 weeks for delivery from the group buy end-date.
- Once order placed, no changes allowed.
- Refund not applicable on all mattresses due to hygiene reasons once delivered.
- Full payment required for the remaining balance after the group buy end-date.
If you would like to experience LMG premium mattresses, please request to arrange appointment:
Below are the frequently asked questions. If you have other questions, you may enquire with merchant here: Enquire with Merchant
1. What are the standard local mattress size?
Super Single 107x190cm
2. Is it difficult to find bedsheets for thicker mattresses?
Most bedsheet suppliers/retailers produce ‘deep drop’ sheets as most premium mattress brands are promoting plush top/ticker mattresses.
3. Does a mattress need to be firm in order to provide support?
The support comes from the innerspring. The comfort layers determine the level of comfort which should embrace you to sleep.
Our mattresses feature an advanced and durable innerspring designed to deliver spinal support. You choose the mattress that feels the best for you, and you will receive the support you need.
4. What is the difference between innerspring and form mattress?
Innerspring mattresses feature tempered steel coils in a variety of configurations. Layers of upholstery provide insulation and cushioning between your body and the spring unit.
Form core mattresses use either latex or visco-elastic memory foam cores as the support system.
5. What is body impression?
Different types of comfort layers conform to the shape of your body so as to provide support and relieve pressure points, thus providing a restful night sleep. All comfort layers naturally conform to your body shape hence the mattress displays body impression. It is recommended that you rotate the mattress every 3 months to minimize severe body impression.
6. When should I change my mattress?
- You wake up with aches and pains
- You sleep better on other beds
- Your mattress shows visible signs of overuse
- Mattress edges are no longer supportive
- Mattress and bed base create noise when you toss/turn
- Your current mattress is 7 years or older
7. Why does the mattress sag?
Several factors can cause the mattress to sag, including an improper bed frame. Using proper bed frame with proper center support greatly reduces the chances of mattress sagging.
8. How should I protect my mattress?
- Use a mattress pad or protector will help to avoid stains
- Rotate the mattress to promote even wear
- Use a quality quality bed frame
GROUP BUY DEALS
Join an existing group or create a new group buy to share with others to join