Merchant: Luxury Mattress Gallery (LMG)
Buy independently on your own and our platform will form a group buy of like-minded buyers for better deals.
We bring you Comfort & Support. Founded by an authentic Australian personal trainer from Adelaide, Sleepmatics® was created with a solid goal in providing comfort & support sleep that pairs with holistic health support to everyone around the world. Astra Light Inspired by the sight of stars that makes us dream.
Ballina is packed with excellent support, more than the standard mattress you’ll find. Topped with 2.5″ Plush Top. Ballina gives you the complete luxury that you need for your everyday sleep experience. Completed with Knitted Fabrics. Expect extraordinary support across your sleep with our PU Foam and the technological advances pocketed-springs in the mattress. The Firm Feeling- will give extra layers of comfort offer more contouring and give when you lay down. Excellent for those who need sturdy support for their sleeping experience. These mattresses are more rigid to the touch and have less give. Choose Firm if you are a back sleeper because it offers less stress on muscles, veins, and arteries. Muscles are less strained, and circulation is improved.
(Initial prices before group buy discount)
Single (91 x 190 x 28)cm: $1180
Super Single (107 x 190 x 28)cm: $1280
Queen (152 x 190 x 28)cm: $1480
King (183 x 190 x 28)cm: $1880
Group Buy Discounts
The final discount is set based on number of buyers in the group on Group Buy end-date.
- 1 to 5 buyers in the group: 3% discount off the Initial Price.
- 6 to 10 buyers in the group: 5% discount off the Initial Price.
- More than 10 buyers in the group: 10% discount off the Initial Price.
Free Gifts (Orders purchased through group buy):
- Hotel Luxurious Micro fibre pillow(s) Worth $59 each. (S/SS- 1 Pillow , Queen/ King- 2 Pillows)
- Mattress cleaning vouchers Worth $128
- Top: 2.5″ Plush Top
- Material: PU Foam
- Spring Type: Pocketed Spring
- Fabrics: Knitted fabrics
- Height: 11″/ 28cm
- Mattress Feeling: Firm
- Others: Non-Flip, Foam Encasement
Terms and Conditions
- Bedframe is not included.
- ALL Mattresses are Pre-order. To ensure you receive the highest quality, your order will be freshly crafted upon your order/ payment.
- Do allow 5-6 weeks for delivery from the group buy end-date.
- Once order placed, no changes allowed.
- Refund not applicable on all mattresses due to hygiene reasons once delivered.
- Full payment required for the remaining balance after the group buy end-date.
If you would like to experience LMG premium mattresses, please request to arrange appointment:
Below are the frequently asked questions. If you have other questions, you may enquire with merchant here: Enquire with Merchant
1. What are the standard local mattress size?
Super Single 107x190cm
2. Is it difficult to find bedsheets for thicker mattresses?
Most bedsheet suppliers/retailers produce ‘deep drop’ sheets as most premium mattress brands are promoting plush top/ticker mattresses.
3. Does a mattress need to be firm in order to provide support?
The support comes from the innerspring. The comfort layers determine the level of comfort which should embrace you to sleep.
Our mattresses feature an advanced and durable innerspring designed to deliver spinal support. You choose the mattress that feels the best for you, and you will receive the support you need.
4. What is the difference between innerspring and form mattress?
Innerspring mattresses feature tempered steel coils in a variety of configurations. Layers of upholstery provide insulation and cushioning between your body and the spring unit.
Form core mattresses use either latex or visco-elastic memory foam cores as the support system.
5. What is body impression?
Different types of comfort layers conform to the shape of your body so as to provide support and relieve pressure points, thus providing a restful night sleep. All comfort layers naturally conform to your body shape hence the mattress displays body impression. It is recommended that you rotate the mattress every 3 months to minimize severe body impression.
6. When should I change my mattress?
- You wake up with aches and pains
- You sleep better on other beds
- Your mattress shows visible signs of overuse
- Mattress edges are no longer supportive
- Mattress and bed base create noise when you toss/turn
- Your current mattress is 7 years or older
7. Why does the mattress sag?
Several factors can cause the mattress to sag, including an improper bed frame. Using proper bed frame with proper center support greatly reduces the chances of mattress sagging.
8. How should I protect my mattress?
- Use a mattress pad or protector will help to avoid stains
- Rotate the mattress to promote even wear
- Use a quality quality bed frame
GROUP BUY DEALS
Join an existing group or create a new group buy to share with others to join